skip to primary navigationskip to content

Migrants from other Cambridge University Departments

Migration into the Engineering Tripos

If you migrate to Engineering from another department, you are required to complete six weeks relevant industrial experience in order to graduate with Honours from Part IIA Engineering or MET Part IIA. 

The experience undertaken must be relevant to any of the Engineering and Scientific disciplines covered in the course.